The village of Melverley is situated on the River Vyrnwy, near the Welsh border.
St Peter's Church, which is featured in this collection of pictures, is the oldest black and white timber-framed church in Shropshire.
It was rebuilt in 1406 after it was burnt down by the Welsh chieftain Owain Glyndwr.
St Peter's is a rare example of an early timber, wattle and daub church that has been pegged together throughout, with not a single nail in the entire building.
Its treasures include a Saxon font, a Jacobean altar and pulpit and a 1727 lectern holding a chained Bible.