The Cornish seaside town of St Ives is this subject of this collection of photographs.
St Ives has been a busy fishing port since the Middle Ages, and tiny cobbled streets lead to the harbour which is still the hub of the town.
Artists have been attracted here since the 1800s, and during the last century it became a haven for Barbara Hepworth and Ben Nicholson, giants of British Modernism.
The Tate St Ives offers constantly changing exhibitions as well as a remarkable permanent collection of art.
The Leach Pottery was established in St Ives in 1920 by Bernard Leach, one of the great figures of 20th century art.
The town has four beaches: Porthmeor, a surfing beach, Porthgwidden, a small sandy cove, Harbour by the working port and Porthminster, which has almost half a mile of sand.
Click on each image for more information